Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Loads of pictures. Beware.

I've been a busy bee since my last post ( which I can't even remember when that was.). But let us not get stuck on what a horrible updater I am.
I've gotten back into crochet once again, and after seeing the cutest clay covered crochet hooks I decided to try my hand at it. Just for my hooks.

a scarf for my best friend

the beginnings of the Corner to Corner (C2C) blanket for my husband

a cowl I had made

A washcloth

CHICKEN

MOAR CHICKEN!!!

The shawl I made my mom ( the light made the yarn look grey but it was in fact blue

finished

Still working on this thing. It's a monster

another chicken

mustached coffe cup cozy

the beginnings of the teenage drama queen's blanket

action shot

starry starry night blanket started


happy halloween y'all

just need to sew on the stars. 

Rah Rah Ruffles scarf

still more to go on this sucker.


No comments:

Post a Comment