Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Couponing Adventures at Target.

I actually had plans to go to both Albertson's and Target, but trunk issues interfered so I only made it to Target.

This was my list:
Butt Paste
Burt's Bees Face wipes
Dove Men+care body wash
Degree deodorant
Listerine
boogie wipes

My coupons:
Degree 2 $1 off target coupons
Dove Men+care body wash 2 ea manufacture and target coupon $1 off
Butt Paste 1 ea manufacture and target coupon $1 off
1 $1 off Burt's bees face wipes target coupon
1 $.50 off boogie wipes target coupon

Ok that was my list.
I was dying to get the degree deodorant because I noticed it on the clearance shelf when I went to get the listerine. It was only $2.78 for a 2 pack, with the dollar off coupon each deodorant wound up being $.89 I got 2 2packs

Dove Men+care was $3.50 I had 2 $1/1 stacked coupons. I bought the one with a free travel size bonus. Each body wash was just $1.50

Boudreaux's butt paste its $4.99 with a stacked $1/1 I got it for a whopping $2.99

Boogies wipes on sale for $3.59 with a $.50 off coupon it came out to $3.09

Burt's bees face wipes not on sale, but I wanted to try them regular price $5.99 with a $1.00 off coupon final price $4.99

My surprise steals:
While I was at the clearance rack they had 3 pack of reach toothbrushes for $4.24 with a peelie $1.00 off coupon. Making each toothbrush $1.08

I still had a Listerine manufacture coupon and they were still on clearance with a peelie for an additional $1.00 off so I again scored another listerine for just $2.24

St Ives face scrub, on sale for $2.88 with a target $.75 off coupon. Final price $2.13

Aleve is $5.99 for 50 ct ( regular price sadly)$2.00 off coupon made it just $3.99 ea

Sadly I forgot to add my Aleve, but I did buy it, bonus they came with $1.00 off coupons each box. Total price ( tax not included) 36.46.
002


No comments:

Post a Comment