Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer...ish.

I'm tired. And I really need my flowers to start blooming so I can feel happy and have fresh cut flowers to put in my vases. I have one. Yes 1 flower blooming in my fairy meadow/grandma's cutting garden pot. ONE!!!! ugh its gonna be a long summer. I'm short on words today so on to the pictures.

 My one lone bloom....

 Just a close up. BECAUSE I CAN!!!

 See how sad the one bloom is in that big ole container. Sigh.

 I'm planting these in another container that housed my dead honeysuckle plant. 

Cilantro just kinda magically sprouted up here. Its only sad looking because I watered it, but its doing quite well and seeding already.  

 See. seeded.
Say that 5 times fast.



Blogging soundtrack: Tangled the movie. Again. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment