Tuesday, January 4, 2011

...and the new year is upon us

It's about that time where everyone starts making resolutions and promises. I try to do those things, but usually wind up forgoing by day two. For instance resolution number one try and not fight with my husband.... um that lasted all of 2 minutes ( literally) after the new year. Lets all laugh about that one. This year I'm going to try and do things I know I CAN accomplish.
For instance I want to cook the kids this Kung Fu Panda Noodle Soup al a sophistimom. I'm tired of Ramen noodles and plain ole boring noodle soup. Which brings me to my next resolution: Try more recipes in general. I want to get out of the rut of cooking the same old boring things. I get tired of hearing "ugggh that again" come from the mouths of my children.

So to accomplish this task I need to make a trip to the Oriental Grocery store downtown. The hubs has promised to take me there tomorrow. Lets see how well that works out. I'll update you all tomorrow hopefully with a story and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment