Friday, February 4, 2011

I did some decorating.

First sorry I have been MIA for so long. Cold weather and school closures have kept me busy. Highly upset that the schools are so inconsiderate towards me lol. We have had a ton of snow and a lot of down time with the kids ( there is such a thing as too much together time) and such.
Anyway I finally put some more decorations up on the baby's side of the room.
now time for the gratuitous picture posting.
I found out ( too late) that the sticky picture frames stick to glossy pics :/ so the 3 pics that are glossy will have permanent borders on them. meh lesson learned lol I am thinking of doing more candy pieces for the top to finish off the border, but I need more cardboard and maybe some more tissue paper. I might also just do some different sized circles instead. I'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment