Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fishing expedition.

First, I have nearly reached my flickr limit for the month =(, so all my photos will have to be uploaded via blogger. [insert annoyed sigh and eye rolling] I apologize since I can only upload 2-3 at a time. I'd go back to photobucket but its annoying me just as much. lol.

On to the topic on hand... Today we took bebe and our son fishing down at Tingley beach. Tingley Beach is part of ABQ bio park that offers 3 fishing ponds and a geese/duck pond for feeding. Its really nice and right next to the bosque and Rio Grande. We were completely unlucky and caught nothing, other than some moss/gross pond scum stuff lol. Bebe did not enjoy it as much as the rest of us and let us know in no uncertain terms that she didn't like being in her stroller that much.

This duck totally reminded me of the Rumplestiltskin's duck in Shrek Forever after.

There are always a ton of geese hanging around

I had no bread so (s)he was mad dogging me.... *creeps away slowly*

Shooting soundtrack: Neon Trees: Habit

No comments:

Post a Comment