Monday, June 20, 2011

Santa Fe.

Last month we took a day trip up to Santa Fe. It has some amazing opportunities for photographs.

The irony of this sign always makes me laugh.
775

I love the detail on this old theater, I'm kinda sad I didn't get a close up of the details
778

Down an alley way they had some old murals and such
779

781

The clock informing us its standard time there.
782

She was playing my song as I walked by ( Michelle by the Beatles)
783

I'm sure there is a name for this, but I totally don't remember it lol
785

St. Francis Catholic Basilica
795

800

808

I'm probably the worst person when it comes to remembering what I am taking pictures of. I need a notebook so I can write things down as I go. At any rate this is a beautiful statue. I just don't know anything about it lol.
801


No comments:

Post a Comment