Monday, June 20, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things!

Its pretty much the only line I ever remember from that song despite hearing it a million times. Guess its just not catchy enough lol.

Finally my cherry tomatoes turned red and are ready to eat! Of course now that I've harvested them I don't want to eat them, I want to yell to everyone LOOK!!! LOOK WHAT I GREW!!! I GREW THESE!! MARVAL AT MY GROWING TALENTS!! Which of course is completely unreasonable, but doesn't stop the feeling of wanting to carry them around for a bit and tell everyone. I suppose that is why I have a blog.

BEHOLD EVERYONE!!! LOOK, LOOK AT MY TOMATO GROWING ABILITY!!! MARVAL AT MY AMAZING TALENT!!!!
004

007

002

Next up, literally some of my favorite things. There is nothing I love more than the smell of Yankee candle's fresh cut roses candle. It is just one of my all time favorite scents.( forgive the crookedness, I am having some issues when I take a portrait picture with over compensating, I'm working on it.)
009


Last month my parents gave me their old espresso machine. I thought I died and went to heaven. I love, love starbuck's caramel macchiato, but hate the price. With my new second hand espresso machine the power of the macchiato can be mine!!! Starbucks espresso roast, some vanilla syrup and caramel syrup. life is good.
011

No comments:

Post a Comment