Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science

This museum is the only one in Albuquerque participating in the Blue Star program. [For those who don't know the Blue Star Museum is a program that allows free admission to any participating museum from Memorial day thru Labor day, for active duty, reserve members and their families.]
We decided it would be a good day to take in a museum
Forgive me I don't remember everything so i won't caption everything, just what I remember lol.

028


The big T-Rex at the entrance of the museum.
030

I swore he was winking at me
033

A dire wolf.... they look much bigger on Game of Thrones
053

Gypsum
070

a very old computer... amazing how far technology has come
075

We decide to watch 'the ultimate wave tahiti 3D'
089


our good friend as seen from the upper floor
107

a really big dino... well his head anyway
128

I never did get to see how it went down.. bebe was pretty pissed about being in the stroller and was finished by then. [just 28 seconds left :( ]
149

all I could think was "Dang he has some really teeny scrawny arms."
154

No comments:

Post a Comment