Thursday, June 9, 2011

how my garden grows part II

I'm in a picture taking mood, so here are some from my garden.

Photobucket
Summer squash, the leaves on this are amazing looking.

Photobucket
I thought my strawberry plant was a goner, since the one berry it had on it died early on. But nope its bounced back.

Photobucket
apparently Thyme takes time to grow lol. i started getting flowers super pretty.

Photobucket
mystery plant... I didn't think they would ever bloom but they did. This is definitely not a quick bloomer, these seeds take their super sweet time, but well worth it.

Photobucket
Remember my cilantro how blah it looked and the leaves changed, and viola i got flowers. strange... but pretty.

Photobucket
This is part of my mystery plant pot. these are giant tall stalks (ok giant is an overstatement but you all know what I mean) with a pretty bloom at the end. now if only the hummingbirds and butterflies would come around... Didn't they get the memo?

No comments:

Post a Comment